Zesty Garden Salsa
Recipe Type: Side Dish
from the kitchen of Kristin Klein It’s a real treat to receive a jar of homemade salsa, straight from the garden. Nothing compares to the taste of sun-ripened tomatoes or freshly picked green onions and cilantro.
- 3 chopped Roma tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed pea with juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn drained
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 (1 3/4-ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 medium avocados diced
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl; refrigerate. Prepare and add avocado just before serving.
Spread the love