Watermelon, Grape, Kiwi, and Yogurt Parfait
Recipe Type: Side Dish
from the kitchen of: Denise Dansie This delicious breakfast or energizing snack is a hit every time it’s served. The unlikely combination of watermelon and yogurt is surprisingly scrumptious!
- 2/3 cup granola cereal
- 1 cup diced seedless or seeded watermelon
- 1/2 cup red seedless grape rinsed well and halved
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled and diced
- 2 cups honey flavored Greek yogurt
- In each of two parfait or cylindrical glasses, layer ingredients in this order: granola, yogurt, watermelon, grapes, granola, yogurt, watermelon, kiwi, yogurt. Garnish with cubes of watermelon and serve immediately.
Spread the love