By Lets Start Cooking
The Ultimate Vegan Chili recipe that is sure to please even the most devout of meat-eaters! Featuring flavorful, baked, chewy tofu crumbles, this chili is over-the-top delicious. Serve with vegan cornbread, cashew sour cream and chives for the best results!
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a large pot combine crumbles, tomato sauce, water, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, chili powder, black pepper, mustard, salt and pepper flakes. Cook on low heat for 30 minutes, or until heated through.