Sugar Coma Bars
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 c (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1/2 c of cocoa
- 2 c of all purpose flour
- 2 c of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1/4 c ricotta cheese
- 2 c (4 sticks) softened butter
- 1 c sugar
- 13/4 c brown sugar
- c ? heavy cream
- 2 tbs vanilla extract
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c mini milk (or semi-sweet) chocolate chips
- 2 c sugar
- 3/4 c butter
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 tbs salt
- 2 c (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c light brown sugar, packed
- 33/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Line 2 baking pans (9 x 13) with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Beat butter and sugars together
- Add in flour and salt and mix on low until just combined.
- Press the dough into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until edges are slightly browned, soft, but not jiggly in the center.
- Remove from oven, let cool in pan while mixing caramel
- Follow directions for
- caramel in this recipe
- Pour about half of the hot caramel mixture over each of the two shortbread crusts. Put in refrigerator, to refrigerate until set (an hour), move on to cookie dough
- Beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Split in half, spread one half over caramel layer in each pan. Make sure caramel is set before adding.
- Pull Parchment paper with shortbread, caramel, and cookie dough out of pan so you can use the pans for the next step, or use separate pans.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Line 2 (9×13) baking pans with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 (Oven should already be hot from shortbread, bake cheesecake while shortbread cools, and caramel sets)
- Melt butter in the microwave and put into a mixing bowl
- Add cocoa and mix together until smooth
- Add flour and sugar
- Beat together and then add eggs and vanilla
- Mix until combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour half of mix into each prepared parchment lined pan
- Move on to cheesecake layer
- Mix all cheesecake ingredients together, pour half in each pan over top uncooked brownie mix
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool
- When set, remove from pan with parchment paper, and flip over onto shortbread, caramel, cookie dough layers.
- Remove parchment from top of brownies
- Put the whole thing back in 2, 9×13 pans to help stabilize
- Cover with mini marshmallows
- Move on to chocolate ganache
- Put chocolate chips, heavy cream, and vanilla in a heavy sauce pan
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth (about 5 minutes)
- When totally smooth, pour over top of marshmallows
- Put in refrigerator for an hour or two to let set (I put it in my freezer overnight, and it was perfect the next morning)
- Cut and enjoy
Spread the love