By Lets Start Cooking
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into
- 2 inch pieces 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce TOPPING:
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the ham, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, onion, olives if desired, mustard, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
In a bowl, toss bread crumbs and butter; add cheese. Sprinkle over casseroles. Cover and freeze one for up to 2 months. Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.