Rotini Summer Salad Recipe
from the kitchen of: Joy Frazier This quick, easy, and filling salad can be made in less than 45 minutes.
Author: Joy Frazier
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 (16-oz) pkg fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 c cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ lb provolone cheese cubed
- 1 c cubed salami
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10-oz) can black olives drained
- 1 (4-oz) jar pimiento drained
- 1 (8-oz) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing and toss to thoroughly coat ingredients.