Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
By: Emily Racette for RecipeLion.com
Pumpkin pie is often the main event when it comes to Thanksgiving dessert, and if it's your first time making it, it can be a little intimidating. This pumpkin pie recipe uses a premade graham cracker crust, so some of the work is done for you! As for the rest, you got this!
1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
2 eggs 3/4 cup sugar Coupons
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; beat well. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. 3. Place pie crust on baking sheet. Pour filling in pie crust and place in the oven.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees F, and bake for an additional 40 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
5. Cool on rack. Chill if desired.
6. Top with whipped cream or serve with ice cream if desired