PUMPKIN CARAMEL APPLE CRISP
BY: HANNAH HOLZMANN FROM IT’S WHAT’S FOR DINNER
Pumpkin recipes are popular around Thanksgiving. Try something new with this Pumpkin Carmel Apple Crisp. It’s warm and gooey, and oh so delicious. It’s easy too! There are only six ingredients and you can cook it in your slow cooker.
? 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
? 1 large egg
? 1 cup water
? 1 teaspoon pumpkin patch mix
? 1 teaspoon creamy caramel sauce
? Whipped cream, to taste
1. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add pie filling.
3. In a bowl, mix pumpkin patch mix as indicated on the box.
4. Spread batter over pie filling.
5. Place a paper towel over the slow cooker, then place a lid over.
6. Cook on high for about 3 ½ hours.
7. Serve warm with cream caramel sauce and whipped cream.
1. Add cinnamon caramel sprinkles and serve with Chai tea if desired.