Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
Recipe Type: Side Dish
The healthy way to get your French fry fix.
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Add to baking sheet and top with olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Toss until fully coated, then flip skin side down.
- Top with Parmesan and bake until deeply golden and crispy, 25 to 27 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with Caesar dressing for dipping.
Spread the love