MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE Recipe
BY: AMANDA FORMARO FOR ALLFREECASSEROLERECIPES.COM
This Meatball Sub Casserole is great for both adults and children. While some recipes with meatballs can be difficult, this recipe is easy to make. You can use frozen, store-bought meatballs and still get a great tasting casserole. Have a fun family dinner tonight with this recipe.
1 Loaf bread, cut into 1- inch thick slices
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
1 pound package frozen meatballs, thawed
1 28 ounce jar pasta sauce
1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Arrange the bread in a single layer in an un-greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over the bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside.
4. Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.