Kielbasa Tinfoil Dinner
from the kitchen of: Daniel Treadwell This upscale tinfoil dinner would be a perfect meal anytime. Prep it in the morning and cook it in the evening.
Author: Daniel Treadwell
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 large red potatoes chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb lean kielbasa cut into 2 inch thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion roughly chopped
- 1½ tbs extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ tbs fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- 2 sheet heavy duty aluminum foil, 18 x 16 pieces
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium-high heat. Parboil potato pieces in 4 cups of water for 3 to 4 minutes. While potatoes are boiling, slightly brown sausage pieces in a large skillet. Drain potatoes and sausage pieces and place in a plastic bag along with chopped onion and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rosemary. Toss well, coating potatoes and sausage pieces thoroughly. Empty contents of bag onto double foil layer; fold edges of foil together to seal packet. Place on grill, cover, and cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Spread the love