Italian Onion Bake Recipe
Onion lover's take heart, this healthy Italian Onion Bake is high in flavor, yet light enough to fit a diabetes diet. Dish up some tonight and the onion lover in you will be smiling.
Author: Dave M
- 2 large white or yellow onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange onion wedges to overlap slightly in a prepared baking dish. Drizzle vinaigrette over onions and sprinkle with
- thyme, garlic powder
- image: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png
- , and salt.
- , uncovered about 45 minutes, or until onions are tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.