Italian Crescent Casserole
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 1 •lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 c • garlic tomato pasta sauce
- 1 8 •can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 5 1/2 c • shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 tsp • dried basil leaves
- In skillet, mix cooked beef and pasta sauce. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in greased 9-inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches.
- Press dough in side and bottom of pan to form crust and cover the pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese over dough in the pan.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese.
- Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center; do not overlap.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese over the dish followed by the basil. Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.
Spread the love