Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
Recipe Type: Side Dish
Even the pickiest of eaters will love these carrots
- 15 carrots (2 lbs.), peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh thyme, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in honey, rosemary, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on a large baking sheet. Pour over glaze and toss until coated.
- Roast until caramelized and glazed, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Garnish with thyme, if desired, before serving.
Spread the love