Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
Even the pickiest of eaters will love these carrots
Author: Dave M
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 15 carrots (2 lbs.), peeled and halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh thyme, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in honey, rosemary, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on a large baking sheet. Pour over glaze and toss until coated.
- Roast until caramelized and glazed, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Garnish with thyme, if desired, before serving.