Recipe Type: Main Dish
I am fast becoming hooked on quiches and breakfast casseroles. My tastes have changed so much since becoming a member of reciprocate. Things I would never eat before I love now. I guess I just needed to try them.
- 1 c cooked ham (cut in strips)
- 1/3 c red bell pepper (cut in strips)
- 1/3 c green onion (chopped)
- 1 c swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbs all-purpose flour
- 2 1/3 c half-and-half
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- Mix ham, bell pepper, green onion, cheese and flour; toss all ingredients lightly.
- Mix half-and-half gently into eggs.
- Still gently; fold ham mixture into egg mixture.
- Pour this mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425 degrees, and then lower heat to 325 degrees and bake 20 minutes more or till done.
Spread the love