Grilled Maple Bacon Chicken Bites Recipe
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 2 tbs mccormick® grill mates® smokehouse maple seasonings
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1 1/2-inch chunks (about 24 pieces)
- 12 slice bacon, halved crosswise (24 pieces)
- Mix Seasoning, vinegar and oil in large resealable bag. Add chicken; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 2 layers of paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 12 pieces of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until bacon halfway cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Remove chicken from marinade. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Thread 1 piece onto each skewer. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
Spread the love