Greek Antipasto Recipe
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Can’t make it to Stentorian? You’ll get halfway there with each bite of this zesty, Mediterranean-inspired app
- 1 package (4 oz.) Athens traditional crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup Kraft Greek vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 french bread baguette (12 inch)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients except bread and parsley. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat broiler. Cut baguette into 48 slices. Place, in batches if necessary, in single layer in shallow pan or on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 1 to 1-1/2 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Add parsley to cheese mixture; mix lightly. Spoon onto toast slices just before serving, adding about 1 Tbsp. to each.
Spread the love