Fruited Yogurt Trifle Recipe
By Marvin, Thompson Trifle can be your best friend in the dessert department. When you need to feed a crowd and don’t have time to create an elaborate dessert, trifle will come to your rescue. It’s quick and easy to fix and beautiful to look at.
Author: Marvin, Thompson
Recipe type: Breakfast Recipes
- 1 (32-oz) container honey flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 c fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 c fresh blueberries
- 1 c fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled and diced
- 2 c cubed cantaloupes
- 1 angel food cake cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a mixing bowl, stir together yogurt and cranberry juice. In a footed trifle bowl (or another clear serving bowl) layer fruit, cake, and yogurt. Repeat layers until all fruit, yogurt, and cake is used.
- TIP: Make a habit of checking the day-old shelf at your grocery store bakery for angel food cake. It freezes well, and with one or two on hand, you’ll be able to put this yummy dessert together in an instant.
Spread the love