By Lets Start Cooking
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white party rolls
- 1/2 pound chopped cooked ham
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce and prepared Dijonstyle mustard.
Slice rolls in half horizontally and set aside tops. Spread bottoms with the butter mixture. Top with ham and Swiss cheese. Replace tops.
Arrange rolls in a single layer in a medium baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, until rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.