Dill and Yogurt Dip Recipe
Recipe Type: Appetizer
Your mama always told you to eat your veggies. Make it easy and make her proud with a tasty dip and swoon-worthy presentation.
- 1 large red cabbage
- 12 ounces Greek fat free yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut off just enough of the cabbage bottom so that it lays flat. Lay some top leaves back and scoop out the inside of the cabbage with sharp ice cream scoop, being careful not to cut too far into the edge or bottom.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer the completed dip to the red cabbage bowl. Serve with crudités and crackers.
Spread the love