CORN PUDDING THE EASY WAY
BY: CHRISTY DENNEY FROM THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
Acorn pudding casserole is a lovely side dish to have at your Thanksgiving table. Corn Pudding: The Easy Way is fool-proof and super easy to make. It's moister and flavorful than cornbread and will be a great addition to your meal.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MIN
COOKING TIME: 40 MIN
? 1 (15.5-ounce) can whole corn, drained
? 1 (15-ounce) can cream style corn
? ¼ cup butter, melted
? 1 (8.5-ounce) corn muffin mix
? 1 cup sour cream
? 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Add the corn, creamed corn, butter, muffin, mix, and sour cream to a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the eggs and mix together.
4. Pour into 11x17 inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
6. Serve with butter and honey if desired.
7. Spicy Variation: If you want to add a little spice to this dish add a 4 ounce can of diced green