Chili Cheese Turnovers
By Lets Start Cooking
They’re a great grab-and-go lunch or even a hearty late-night snack,” she writes. Using tubes of refrigerated dough keeps the preparation quick.
- 2 (10 ounce) containers refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans or chili beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
On a lightly floured surface, press pizza dough into two 12-inch squares. Cut each into four 6-inch s squares. In a bowl, combine the cheese, chili and beans. Spoon 1/2 cup in the center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling; press edges to seal.
Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 425 degrees F for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomatoes and sour cream. Serve with turnovers.