Chili Cheese Puff
By Lets Start Cooking
This appetizer is as big as Texas in flavor! Green chilies, Monterrey Jack cheese and cayenne pepper will help spice up this bread stick-based appetizer for any get-together.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in next five ingredients. Add green chilies. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately.