Chicken and Corn Bread Stuffing Casserole Recipe
Author: Dave M
Recipe type: Main Dish Recipes
- 1 (10¾-oz) can condense cream of chicken soup
- ¾ c milk
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- ½ tsp ground sage or poultry seasoning
- 2 cooked chunk breast of chicken from Baked Oregano Chicken, fut up, of 2 cups cut up
- cooked chicken
- 1½ c cornbread stuffing mix
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- paprika, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Heat soup and milk to boiling in 3-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in mixed
- vegetables, onion, and sage. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken and stuffing mix. Spoon into casserole. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Bake
- uncovered about 15 minutes or until hot in center.
- SERVING: Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 80) Fat 9g (Saturated 3g) Cholesterol 45mg:
- Sodium 1020mg Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 4g) Protein 21g • % Daily Value: Vitamin A 48%:
- Vitamin C 20% Calcium 12% Iron 12% • Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 2 Very Lean Meat,
- Fat • Carbohydrate Choices: 2
- together time
- Make grape poppers. Have the kids rinse grape clusters, then dip into sugar. Place the grapes in the
- freezer while you’re making dinner. They’ll be a frosty, fun treat for dessert!
Spread the love