Cheesy Reuben Appetizer Recipe
Recipe Type: Appetizer
If you’re a Reuben sandwich fan, you’ll love these easy-to-make appetizers.
- 1 pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c shredded swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/2 c thousand island dressing
- 4 oz deli sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 c well-drained sauerkraut
- pretzel cracker, if desired
- cocktail rye bread slices, if desired
- chopped fresh chives, if desired
- sliced radish, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9×1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9×1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. (Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours if desired.)
- Bake about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edge. Serve hot with pretzel crackers or cocktail bread. Garnish with chives and radishes.
Spread the love