- 2 12 can 2 (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 1 pkg 1 (1 oz) . hidden valley dry salad dressing & seasoning mix (not the dip blend)
- 3 c cubed, cooked, a chicken
- teaspoon? pepper
- 1 16 1 (16oz) lasagna noodles, cooked (i used 9 noodles)
- 1½ to 2 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1½ to 2 c mozzarella cheese, grated
- Combine evaporated milk and Ranch dressing and pepper in a 3-quart heavy saucepan. Heat over low
- heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring
- frequently. The sauce will thicken slightly. Layer half of lasagna noodles, chicken, sauce, and cheese in a teaspoon?
- ×13 pan. Repeat layers again. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let rest
- minutes before serving.