Cheesy Broccoli-Bacon Mac Bites Recipe
Convenient bite-size Macaroni and Cheese with broccoli and bacon. Perfect for your next party!
Author: Dave M
Recipe type: Appetizer Recipes
- 1 package (14 oz.) kraft deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer bacon, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup canned french-fried onion, coarsely crushed
- ¾ cup kraft finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli to the Macaroni cooking water for the last 2 min. Meanwhile, cook bacon and yellow onions in large skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp.
- Add bacon mixture to prepared Dinner along with the egg; mix well. Spoon into 36 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, adding about 2 Tbsp. to each. Top with fried onions and shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. until golden brown. Cool in pans 5 min. before transferring to plate to serve.