BLT Rollers Recipe
Ever meet a BLT you didn't like? These BLT Rollers are no exception! Get all the elements of the classic in this tortilla version with our BLT Rollers.
Author: Dave M
Recipe type: Appetizer Recipes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup kraft real mayo mayonnaise
- 8 slices cooked Oscar Mayer bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- ½ cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- Mix cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until blended. Add bacon and tomatoes; mix well.
- Spread onto tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- Cut each roll-up diagonally into 7 slices.
Spread the love