Barbecue-Bacon Party Spread Recipe
"There's a new player at your football party, and it's got game. This creamy, spicy, cheesy dip with bacon, no less will give you a clear home-field advantage." Total Time: 10 m
Author: Dave M
Recipe type: Appetizer Recipes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup kraft thick and spicy original barbecue sauce
- 1 (2.52 ounce) package Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup Kraft shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese onto a platter.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Top with remaining ingredients.