Antipasto Salad with Tortellini Recipe
Recipe Type: Appetizer Recipes
Serve this easy Antipasto Salad with Tortellini when you use refrigerated cheese tortellini. You’ll definitely get requests for this antipasto salad!
- 1 env. good seasons Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Heinz distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 packages (9 oz. each) refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) kraft mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- Prepare dressing mix with oil, vinegar, and water as directed on package.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Spread the love