Antipasto Appetizer Cheese Board Recipe
Learn how to build the absolute PERFECT antipasto platter! It’s unbelievably easy and sure to be a crowd-pleaser for all your guests! Served with cured meats, fresh cheeses, artichoke hearts, olives, nuts, peppers, and focaccia!
Author: Dave M
Recipe type: Appetizer Recipes
- 8 oz bocconcini
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley leaves
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 8 oz asiago, thinly sliced
- 8 oz provolone, thinly sliced
- 8 oz parmesan, cubed
- 6 oz sliced prosciutto
- 6 oz salami, thinly sliced
- 3 oz pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 c marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 c mixed olives, drained
- ½ c peppadew peppers
- ½ c Marcona almonds
- 1 loaf focaccia bread, toasted and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine bocconcini, olive oil, parsley and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Arrange bocconcini mixture, cheeses, prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, artichoke hearts, olive, peppers, almonds and bread on , platter or wooden cheese board.