3 MEAT PIZZA CASSEROLE Recipe
BY: LARRY COWLING FROM CULLY’S KITCHEN
Make a bow tie pasta casserole that tastes just like pizza with this Italian pizza casserole, 3 Meat Pizza Casserole Recipe. Made with sausage, pepperoni, and ham, this is one "pizza" you won't soon forget.
1 pound bow tie pasta
1 pound mild pork sausage
1 large medium onion, chopped
2 (26-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
1 pound cooked ham, cubed
1/2-1 pound pepperoni, sliced
3 (8-ounce) bags shredded mozzarella cheese 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
3. Cook sausage, garlic powder, and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
4. In a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
5. Layer ingredients as follows:
a. 1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, sausage, and onions.
b. 1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and ham.
c. All remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and all the pepperoni (cover the entire top with pepperoni).
6. Bake for 40 minutes.
7. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.