If you’re looking for a great spring picnic idea, then grab a basket and get ready to impress with these Spring Picnic Roll-Ups! This bite-sized spring picnic idea is simple, creamy, and so easy to put together. You can serve ’em as appetizers or with a side of low-carb coleslaw for a tasty picnic lunch. Either way, we know your picnic pal is going to ask for more!
- 5 (6-inch) low carb whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red bell pepper, drained on paper towel
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 thin slices deli low salt turkey
- Place tortillas on a flat surface. Evenly spread cream cheese over tortillas and sprinkle with dill. Top each with roasted peppers, cucumber, and turkey.
- Roll up jelly roll-style and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Cut each roll-up into 5 slices and secure with toothpicks.